Advanced HTML TOC is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2002-05-07. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000.
Program creates table of contents (TOC) of HTML files from header header tags. It does:
- Can process single or multiple files.
- Automatically uses existing named anchors inside header tags or creates new ones if none.
- Automatically links TOC items to header tags.
- User sets range of header tags being used in TOC. This can be used to create TOCs of various depths from the same files.
- Can process page titles, which is useful for multiple file processing. Titles have precedence over H1 tag.
- Completely re-entrant. If you change the file after you have generated TOC, when you again supply it to the program, the program doesn't create redundant named anchors and doesn't duplicate TOC.
- Can put numbering (like "1.20.4.") both into TOC items and header tags. If multiple files are processed then numbering is kept in order throughout all files.
- TOC appearance is based on a template. User can create a new template or edit existing one. Program is shipped with some predefined templates. You have total control over TOC style.
- User specifies a place where to insert TOC. IF place is not specified, program selects a place automatically.
Advanced HTML TOC (version 2.0) has a file size of 375.13 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 125 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.